field day [duo wild/open]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Feb 29, 2020 1:11:22 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Perry lets out a soft sigh of satisfaction as he gazes upwards towards the bright blue sky. It’s a sunny day and the gentle breeze is nice and cool. Jade, the elegant Serperior coils her long serpentine body around him, nuzzling her head gently against him. She lets out a low hiss; though there’s clearly no hostility in its tone. Smiling, he lifts his hand upwards to gently stroke the grassy snake’s cheek with the back of his palm.

”The weather’s perfect to go find some new companions, don’t you think?” he asks Jade who seems blissfully lost to his touch.

He can’t help but chuckle at the serpent’s attitude as he peers across the open field with his green eyes. Letting out a soft grunt, he stretches his arms upwards causing the serpent to slither away from him to give him some proper space to move. Taking a step forward, he looks back to Jade and waves for it to follow after him as he walks along the empty path.
@tagged

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2020 2:35:15 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","viva"][break]
[attr="class","vivalyric"]DESTINY IS OVERRATED SO I THINK I'LL WRITE MY OWN
[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]TAGGED
[break]
@perry [break][break]

It was one of those rare days where Pearl was actually active. The Dragonair's life usually revolved around either food or sleep, and while Draze had to admire that sort of lifestyle, it was also nice to see her moving about in a way that wasn't motivated by food. Probably the nice weather, she usually did better in warmer climates. Draze let her take the charge, hands in his pockets as he followed the azure serpent. Why not? Let her stretch those... well, his mind defaulted to legs but she really didn't have any now did she? ... Coils? Yeah he'll go with that.
[break][break]

She didn't move too fast, but soon came to a halt as something caught her eye. Eyebrows furrowed as he tried to find what had done so, but as soon as he thought he had found it, Pearl was on the move again. She could really move quick when she wanted to.
[break][break]

The Superior had been the center of her attention, excited to see another Pokemon similar to her. The jewels on her tail glittered in the sunlight as she waved it in welcome, eyes holding that same gleam. Cute, sure, but it would be nice of her not to leave him in the dust. He sighed gently to himself, before coming on over. "Pearl, we're supposed to stick together you know..."

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:800]
[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#d93636;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#d93636;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#d93636;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 7px Raleway;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,887 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2020 2:58:58 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD FERROSEED APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] IRON BARBS
[attr="class","wildtabox"] INGRAIN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] PIN MISSILE
[attr="class","wildtabox"] CURSE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] IRON HEAD
[attr="class","wildtabox"] TOXIC
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] @perry & @draze

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CINCCINO APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CUTE CHARM
[attr="class","wildtabox"] BULLET SEED
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SLAM
[attr="class","wildtabox"] TAIL SLAP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SWIFT
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2020 23:39:51 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Both he and Jade are caught off guard by the Dragonair's sudden approach. His brows arch upwards as he's left to wonder if this blue serpent is wild, but his apprehensions are quickly put to ease when he notices the trainer following behind it. The other serpent's excitement is rather off putting to the green snake as she edges her head away from it.

"Is this your pokemon?" Perry asks the obvious as he's sure of the answer, but still asks out of politeness. He gives the somewhat intimidating looking man a gentle smile as he's untroubled by the man's overall appearance. He's long since learned to not judge a book by its cover. The large Serperior slithers back towards him in slight distress as normally it's the one invading personal spaces, not the other away around.

The young redhead chuckles as he pets her. "Sorry, she's normally not this timid." he remarks, amused by his Pokemon's current attitude. He can see a Cinccino popping its head out of the grass curiously to see waht's going on, but he doesn't pay any attention to it.
@draze
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2020 0:34:17 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
@perry [break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]NOTES
[break]
capture attempt on the ferroseed

A soft coo escaped the dragon, head tilting in confusion as the Superior backed away from her. What had she done? She only wished to greet. Was that bad? She took a glance back to Draze, who's amused expression didn't help her figure it out. She inched a bit closer, turning her attention to the man that accompanied the serpent and waved her tail again. Maybe he would get the message.[break][break]

"Heh, it's fine. Pearl doesn't really understand the concept of personal space too well." Draze shrugged. A bit too friendly for her own good, when she was actually active. Meant well of course, but clearly the Superior had other thoughts on the matter. "Sorry if she scared your Superior."[break][break]

Well, if these two weren't too appreciative of her efforts, maybe someone else would be. The sharp gleam of metal caught her eye, behind the redheaded fellow. Pearl lifted her head up to get a better look, before slithering off. "Pearl, what are you—" Draze got his answer as he saw the small Ferroseed his Dragonair had seen, the dragon already up close and personal. Her snout gently bumped against the warm metal coat, and it seemed the Ferroseed didn't appreciate that. Several thorns shot out as a Pin Missile, some grazing her scale as she quickly slithered back.[break][break]

Help him and her good lord. "—I am so sorry just... gimme a sec." Draze said, placing his palms together and pointing them to the other trainer as he quickly ran over to take a handle on the situation. "Dragon Rush it." Pearl looked back at him for a few moments to consider the command before complying, body aglow as she smacked the Ferroseed back. Thorns dug into her scales, hissing out but the hit was rather substantial despite the sturdy iron taking most of the blunt. Draze meandered a bit, trying to decide if he really wanted to capture this, before thinking screw it, and tossed a Pokeball at it. "Okay, sorry about that that, Pearl is just... active today."

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#d93636;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 7px Raleway;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,887 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2020 1:59:35 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD TANGELA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] REGENERATOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GIGA DRAIN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] POWER WHIP
[attr="class","wildtabox"] STUN SPORE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ANCIENT POWER
[attr="class","wildtabox"] RAGE POWDER

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD KIRLIA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TRACE
[attr="class","wildtabox"] LIFE DEW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] PSYCHIC
[attr="class","wildtabox"] HYPNOSIS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] DOUBLE TEAM

[break]
DRAZE CAUGHT THE FERROSEED!

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2020 2:29:07 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Jade slithers over to the Dragonair with a concerned look as it checks to see if its okay. Seeing the damage done, it turns back to her trainer, letting out a soft cry. He looks back at it with an awkward smile, scratching his chin with an index finger. It’s obvious now that the green serpent has gotten over its shyness around the dragon.

”Alright, alright.” he says, tossing a pokeball to release a flowery fairy from its pokeball. Seeing the dragon in pain, it floats over tossing many flowers around it. The flowers are quick to sooth the blue serpent’s pain as the Comfey uses Floral Healing to restore its wounds.

From the corner of his eyes, he catches sight of a Kirlia twirling around in the grass nearby. ”Jade~” he calls out to the Serperior. Put to ease after watching Florence heal the Dragonair, it turns to see the Kirlia and conjures a Leaf Storm around it. Flower petals and leaves twirl around it before converging onto it all at once.

Seeing it recoil back in pain from the sudden attack, Perry lobs a pokeball from his hand striking the poor girl on the head.
@draze

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2020 4:11:27 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
@perry[break][break]

[break]
pass on the tangela

Pearl twisted about as the Comfey began to heal her wounds, blue and white scales shimmering in the sunlight. It didn't take long for the fairy to do its work, looking good as new. A horned head bowed in thanks, a happy chirp of gratitude quickly following up. "Thanks." Draze spoke up, smiling as he leaned down to pick up the Pokeball and the newly captured Ferroseed. Not really a Pokemon that had been on his radar, but it was something that could go well on the team. So long as it doesn't decide to Pin Missile them again.[break][break]

If his Dragonair could clap, she certainly would at the impressive display the Superior gave. The best she could do was to wave her tail, hoping this time that the stunning serpent wouldn't take it the wrong way this time around.[break][break]

"Not bad." Draze mused, pocketing the Pokeball. He could check out the Ferroseed later. The corner of his eye caught sight of a Tangela moving about, but took no heed to it. It didn't seem to want to have anything to do with them. "I didn't introduce myself earlier. Name's Draze."

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,887 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2020 3:48:42 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ODDISH APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] RUN AWAY
[attr="class","wildtabox"] SLEEP POWDER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] MOONBLAST
[attr="class","wildtabox"] TOXIC
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] GIGA DRAIN
[attr="class","wildtabox"] STRENGTH SAP

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GOURGEIST APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INSOMNIA
[attr="class","wildtabox"] SCARY FACE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TRICK-OR-TREAT
[attr="class","wildtabox"] PHANTOM FORCE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] MOONBLAST
[attr="class","wildtabox"] DISABLE

[break]
PERRY CAUGHT THE KIRLIA!
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2020 6:12:42 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"It's a pleasure to meet you Draze." he smiles rather effeminately. "I'm Perry."

His attention drifts over to the Dragonair and the Serperior. It’s a strange pair, but the two seem to be getting along quite well; especially since Jade had shown the blue serpent some concern over its wellbeing. Truthfully, the serpentine dragon is beautiful to stare at; especially since it’s so rarely seen in Unova. He can’t help but silently marvel at it.

”You must be a pretty good trainer to find a Dragonair. I’ve only seen them in video clips.” he says, letting out a sigh of slight envy. His jealousy is only fleeting though as he’s quite content with having the Serperior as a companion and knowing the green serpent, she can be quite possessive of him.

From the corner of his eye he spies a little Oddish peaking out from the grass. Its body is hidden away, but its leaves flutter about as it moves. ”Jade!” he calls out again. The serpent turns and unleashes another Leaf Storm picking up the poor grass pokemon with its leafy tornado. As it’s knocked into the air, Perry throws another Pokeball.
@draze
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2020 18:48:39 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
@perry [break][break]

[break]
pass on the gourgeist

The corners of his mouth twitched up in a smile, arms coming to hold his head up as Draze shrugged. He certainly considered himself a good trainer, he wasn't new to this, but he had to show some amount of modesty right? Or rather, set to story straight. "More of, she found me."[break][break]

He still remembered how the Dragonair surprised him, her snout diving right into some of the food he had while he was in Kanto's Safari Zone. Stopped to have a short picnic for lunch and hadn't expected a Pokemon to be so brazen as to try to take some. Thankfully she wasn't the aggressive type, and the promise of more food if she had come along. The long and the short of it, she's been stuck by his side ever since. Wouldn't have it any other way.[break][break]

Speaking of said Dragonair, she slithered a bit closer, placing her head on his shoulder. A faint chuckle escaped his lips, a hand coming to rub the back of her head. "If they're all like Pearl, be thankful. She's a bottomless stomach that just wants to eat and sleep most of the time." The other times? She was like this; outgoing with nothing to stop her. A Gourgeist in the distance caught his eye for a moment, before it disappeared into the grasses.

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,887 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2020 5:55:43 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PARASECT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] DAMP
[attr="class","wildtabox"] CROSS POISON
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GROWTH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SPORE
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FELL STINGER

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SNIVY APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CONTRARY
[attr="class","wildtabox"] LEAF BLADE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] VINE WHIP
[attr="class","wildtabox"] COIL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] WRING OUT
[attr="class","wildtabox"] TWISTER

[break]
PERRY CAUGHT THE ODDISH!

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2020 3:24:27 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Hearing that the blue serpent can be a bit of a glutton, he lets out a low chuckle at the thought - instead picturing Jade instead due to their overall similarities. "That's pretty funny." he says, his lips widening to an upwards curl.

"Jade's not much of a glutton, but she is pretty clingy." He spots a Parasect nearby, but seeing it, he's not that interested.
@draze
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2020 16:19:38 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[break]

[break][break]

[break]
@perry [break][break]

[break]
capture attempt on the snivy

"I'm lucky if Pearl gives me any space to breath." Draze chuckled. More often then not, his shoulders was the Dragonair's perch. Thankfully she wasn't all that heavy, despite the gluttonous attitude. Guess that's why she ate so much? Didn't know too much on a dragon's metabolism, but that might be it.[break][break]

He felt her head leave his shoulder, turning to see her slithering to a small Snivy. She looked back at Jade, and then at the smaller snake, clearly amused. The Snivy however, wasn't. He huffed at her, his tail glowing green as he attempted a Leaf Blade. Pearl was quicker though, coils quickly Wrapping around the Snivy, and the Grass-type quickly gave up the fight. Draze could only roll his eyes as he tossed a Pokeball at the Snivy. "Pearl, can you not get into fights?"

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,887 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2020 5:25:32 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BIDOOF APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SIMPLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"] SUPER FANG
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SWORDS DANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox"] YAWN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CRUNCH

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD STUFFUL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FLUFFY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SUPERPOWER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HAMMER ARM
[attr="class","wildtabox"] BRUTAL SWING
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FLAIL

[break]
DRAZE CAUGHT THE SNIVY!

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS